If you are a time lord….
You want a physical fight? What the heck, you are the worst fan EVER. Why would you want them to start assaulting each other?! That’s horrible. There’s nothing even slightly romantic about that notion. If you mean just a huge fight, you need to change that last phrase. Cause the phrase “come to blows” is never figurative.
And this is why I love Mr. Gaiman.
Neil Gaiman’s SFX Awards 2012 Acceptance speech video is one of the greatest acceptance speech videos of all time.
WHY AM I POOR AND LIVING IN MICHIGAN?!?! This would be beyond awesome!
Doctor Who Convention attendees now have a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit the TARDIS set at the BBC Wales studios at Upper Boat. These free tours will run on Monday 26th March 2012.
On the tour, visitors can step into the Eleventh Doctor’s TARDIS and explore the set where some of the show’s iconic scenes have been shot. The behind-the-scenes team will be on hand to explain the inner workings of the TARDIS, talk about the set and of course to answer any questions.
- This tour is available to Doctor Who Convention ticket holders ONLY.
- Spaces are strictly limited and are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours 20 minutes for this activity. This includes journey time to and from the studio. Please note you will only be on the TARDIS set for a maximum of 30 minutes during this time.
- Tours can be booked for any day, irrespective of the purchased Doctor Who Convention ticket date.
- Tours on Saturday 24th March and Sunday 25th March are now fully booked
To view full TARDIS tour timetables please CLICK HERE
Also, if you go, you’re required to post pics to your Tumblr. It’s not written on the site anywhere but it’s true.
About as close to accurate as I can get on my emotions right now.
…And then, of course, go to browse selection and realise that The Two Doctors isn’t up. But The Three Doctors is. Why are you taunting me, Netflix, give me Colin..